Saturday, January 31, 2009

whats been going on in my head

So basically it's been forever since i have written anything on here and a lot as happened since then. I don't even know where to start to tell u the truth. It's been a roller coaster to say the least. October and September were basically me trying to meet people and keep a positive attitude with work and with what was going on at home. Then in September finding out that my cousin Nicole was pregnant was a big shock for everyone. Also at the time I was helping Jon and Nicole coach Jon's daughters soccer team which I really didn't have a clue about soccer but as time went on i figured it out. It was a lot of fun and it made me want to coach when i am older with wrestling or something. As the next month went on things really weren't improving and it seemed like things were getting worse but it really helped me become closer to Jesus Christ and praying a lot. Now living with Nicole and Jon has taught me so so so much life experience and I have would not trade it for anything and we have all been through a lot. Especially living with a pregnant woman lol. But Nicole has actually been really good through her pregnancy even though Jon and I give her a lot of crap sometimes but it's all out of love :) So when i am married and my wife is pregnant i will be ready!!! sorry i am kind of all over the place with my topics but there is just a lot to update. So now with the girls cuz what teenage boy doesn't have girl issues right? So when i first moved to Oren there was this girl i liked and she kinda liked me back but she told me she was waiting for a missionary to come back but we could still hang out and see what happens between us but she was actually the first girl i tried to kiss but i got rejected but it's all good i ended up kissing another girl a few weeks later lol but ya. So her missionary came home and they tried to make things work but it didn't happen so i was happy about that but then i realized that my feelings for her were gone but we are still really good friends and cuddle buddies every once in a while lol but she is a really cool girl. Besides her I have not really pursued any girls i just meet a lot of them and try to hangout with them but i have gotten tired lately of making an effort to hangout with girls cuz i just get sick of the excuses and it just makes me mad. But who am i kidding I'm a pre mish so not many girls really want to get involved with me anyways but that's probable a blessing i guess. It has been hard to save for a mission and have a social life as well has help out Jon and Nicole with some things here and there but I have done the best that i have been able to do with the circumstances that I have been dealt. I know that if we do our part and make an effort and have some faith then things will work out as much as it sucks while dealing with it. Like right now for me since I just lost my job and was making good money and things were going pretty well for me as well with Jon and Nicole since Jon has a few jobs and things were looking up and then i walked into work last Friday and basically are company died in a sense but there is a chance that things could rebound but things are not looking good. So right now I'm trying to find a job. I guess things were going to good for me so something bad had to happen to me eventually. But an upside to things of late is that I started on my mission papers this past week and I am not entirely sure when i am going to put them in i was thinking the middle of march but to tell you the truth i am not really sure at this point. I am a little stressed right now with being able to pay for everything and who to ask for help with my mission and buying the right suits and all because some people are kind of all over me about that but o well I'm just trying to laugh about it because that's all i can do at this point and keep my head up with everything else that's going on.

No comments: